The plant you purchased from Pagosa Therapeutics is not a seedling. It is a rooted cutting from one of our own mother plants. This means that the plant you’re cultivating will have the same genetics and characteristics as the plants that produce our high-quality flower. This cloning process saves you the time and energy of starting from seed and ensures that you have a female plant.
We’re wrapping up our Clone sales
for the season, so come grab
yours while you can!
$15 while supplies last.
Basic Grow Tips for Clones
What’s a Clone?
Stain Specific Information
We acquire our strains from some of the best seed companies in Colorado. Below you’ll find links to our seed banks that will provide information specific to your strain including: mother strains and pollen donors, indoor and outdoor recommendations, yield, flowering time, plant traits, and growing notes. The card provided by your budtender will tell you the strain of your plant and its seed company.
Nutrient and Grow Supplies
Grow Pattern Resource
BuildASoil.com is a great place to educate oneself on the growth patterns and nutrients required by a Cannabis plant.
At Pagosa Therapeutics we grow our plants in rockwool substrate and use mineral based nutrients with a top-feed drip irrigation system.
- Purchase a clone/humidity dome and a spray bottle.
- Keep clones in the clone dome the first couple of days after purchase to ensure a humid, clone-friendly environment. Ideal humidity for newly rooted clones is between 55-75%. Ideal temperature is 75-80˚.
TIP: If the clone wilts on you, give it fresh water and lightly mist it with fresh water.
- Begin a feeding/watering schedule. Equipment and nutrients can be purchased locally or online.
- Prepare your clones for transplant into a larger container or substrate. Substrate options include Rockwool cubes 4” or larger, cococoir, and potting soil. These are available at most gardening centers, hydroponic supply stores or online. BuildASoil.com also offers a variety of soil recipes and soil kits.
- After transplanting your clone will go into the “veg state” for an amount of time before flowering. Indoors this is determined by the size, health and vigor of the plant. Outdoors this will be determined by the amount of sunlight. Depending on your strain, the bloom/flowering cycle will last typically 45-80 days. Consult the nutrients recommended dosage for each stage of growth.